sweet pea has lost his manners. it's been similar to living with a teenager around here lately. most recently he had to move his light from green to yellow {meaning he got in trouble}. twice. so i made him write an apology to his teacher. i figured it was a pretty age appropriate punishment. he told her he was sorry for making her job harder. that he would do more math work all year as punishment. and he would TRY to keep his hands to self {not myself, he corrected me. just self. hands to self}. oh, that boy!
I think it was very appropriate and it helps them realize what their actions can do, I love the handwriting and love the picture...
ReplyDeleteHands to self. Ha ha!
ReplyDeleteIs it wrong that these sorts of things soothe my soul a bit? I start to feel like it's only my kids that are rude maniacs at times.